Print-friendly Job Ad with web address and scannable QRCode    
Part-Time; 12 month contract in Fremantle Area
  • Part Time Position on a 12 month contract 
  • Great benefits including 9.5% superannuation and the option of salary packaging up to $18,550
  • Join our friendly Fremantle Team

We value a diverse workforce with different life experiences, skills and backgrounds including people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds.


We are looking for a Team Facilitator to provide quality services to supported individuals and to form an integral link between Support Workers and the coordination team.


Our ideal candidates will have  a passion for working with people who are dedicated to the needs and wishes of our customers around the Armadale and Vic Park areas.


Duties include:

  • Providing direct hands on support
  • Working with customers with high care needs
  • Developing a good understanding of the customer and their support team
  • Coaching, mentoring and supervising support workers
  • Reviewing and assessing services for customers
  • Organising staff rosters, schedules and providing back up support when required
  • Developing potential resources and relationships within the community
  • Must be available to attend core training sessions.
  • 70% of the role will be direct supports to customers and the remaining 30% will be allocated for admin based work.

What we require:

  • Support work experience in Mental Health, Disabilities and Frail Aged 
  • Demonstrated experience at a supervisory level
  • Previous experience supporting customers requiring high skills
  • A proven ability to work in, lead and motivate a team
  • A demonstrated flexible, people-centred approach to problem-solving and daily work
  • Flexible availability for shifts between 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday with weekend availability
  • A valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle are essential.

In return you will receive $28.95 per hour plus 9.5% superannuation and the option of salary packaging up to $18,550. You will also be paid travel time and kilometres and receive comprehensive training.


To apply, submit an online application with a cover letter and resume as ONE document.


Closing date: Tuesday 28th January 2020



  View Map

  View Further information…

Print-friendly Job Ad with web address and scannable QRCode  

  The employer's desired hours for this Job are…

Desired hours shown may exceed the hours actually required if the Job has flexible hours or may be shared with other employees.