Avivo is a leading Community Services organisation providing person-centered support for people in the Aged Care, Disability and Mental Health areas
Are you interested in becoming part of a team who aims to provide quality support to individuals throughout your area? Do you want something more than a job?
Do you have patience, stamina and a good sense of humour? Are you innovative in your approach to providing supports? Are you fun, dynamic, innovative, flexible, creative and good at building relationships? Do you value a person’s right to live a fantastic life?
We are recruiting casual support workers in the Quairading area. We are looking at covering supports over a Monday to Friday period. The supports will range from domestic support, community support and personal care.
The work would involve, but is no restricted to, supporting customers with:
- Providing personal care, social support, community access and domestic assistance
- Providing reliable, timely and flexible services that best meet the needs of the individual and their family
- Problem solving issues with the individuals and the Support Worker team
What we require:
- Experience in Aged Care is desirable but not essential
- Have an interest in providing domestic assistance and personal care
- You are reliable, flexible and possess a positive attitude
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Hold a current driver’s license and a reliable vehicle are essential
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply
Applicants must reside within 10 kms of the town of Quairading.
In return, you will have access to some great benefits! Salary is a rate of $27.40 per hour plus 9.5% superannuation. You will also be paid travel time and kilometres and receive comprehensive training.
Making an appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance.
To be considered for this role you must attach an updated resume and a cover letter as one document.
Our Vision is:
‘People living as valued citizens, making their own decisions, developing their abilities and growing in their relationships.’