Are you friendly, creative, flexible, resilient and optimistic?
Avivo is a leading Community Services organisation providing person-centered support for people in the Aged Care, Disability and Mental Health areas
We are looking for a friendly, flexible and caring Support Worker to join our Wheatbelt team. If you are the person who could be part of this team then you will need to be reliable, have a positive outlook, be flexible, enthusiastic and be happy to use your initiative.
We are looking for someone to provide support on a Monday and Wednesday for two hours each day.
You will become a valued team player.
The work would involve, but is not restricted to, supporting our customer with:
- Providing household tasks and community access
- Providing reliable, timely and flexible services that best meet the needs of the individual
- Problem solving issues with the individual and the Support Worker team
What we require:
- Experience in Aged Care is desirable but not essential
- You are reliable, flexible and possess a positive attitude
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Hold a current driver’s license and a reliable vehicle are essential
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply
In return, you will have access to some great benefits! A minimum rate of $21.90 per hour is on offer as is a travel allowance of 76 cents per kilometre between supports. Other benefits include the payment of travel time, salary packaging up to $15,900 per annum, and accrued annual and personal leave.
Making an appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance.
To be considered for this role you must attach an updated resume and a cover letter as one document.
Our Vision is:
‘People living as valued citizens, making their own decisions, developing their abilities and growing in their relationships.’