Are you friendly, creative, flexible, resilient and optimistic?
Avivo is a leading Community Services organisation providing person-centered support for people in the Aged Care, Disability and Mental Health areas
We are looking for a friendly, flexible and caring Support Worker to join our Wheatbelt team. If you are the person who could be part of this team then you will need to be reliable, have a positive outlook, be flexible, enthusiastic and be happy to use your initiative.
We are looking for someone who can be flexible with their time to provide supports to our customers.
You will become a valued team player.
The work would involve, but is not restricted to, supporting our customer with:
- Providing household tasks, personal care support and community access
- Providing reliable, timely and flexible services that best meet the needs of the individual
- Problem solving issues with the individual and the Support Worker team
What we require:
- Experience in Aged Care is desirable but not essential
- You are reliable, flexible and possess a positive attitude
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Hold a current driver’s license and a reliable vehicle are essential
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply
In return, you will have access to some great benefits! A minimum rate of $21.90 per hour is on offer as is a travel allowance of 76 cents per kilometre between supports. Other benefits include the payment of travel time, salary packaging up to $15,900 per annum, and accrued annual and personal leave.
Making an appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance.
To be considered for this role you must attach an updated resume and a cover letter as one document.
Our Vision is:
‘People living as valued citizens, making their own decisions, developing their abilities and growing in their relationships.’